“Summit nord MB”, taking care of the protection of your personal data and valuing your privacy, aims to inform you transparently about the processing of personal data.
Details of the data controller:
Summit nord MB
Company code 305757900
Office address: Skirgiškių g. 111, Bratoniškės, LT-15143 Vilnius district.
Phone: +370 6135 5113
email Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer e-mail Mr. email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. Technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. The data controller’s employees are under a written obligation not to disclose or distribute information received at the workplace to third parties.
The terms used in this document are understood as they are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (EU) (hereinafter – GDPR).
What information do we collect about you and how do we process your data?
|Purpose of processing personal data
|Group of data subjects
|List of processed personal data
|Term of personal data storage
|Basis for lawful processing
|Publicizing visitor reviews
|Visitors who left a review
|Name, feedback, type of service
|3 years from the act of submitting the feedback
|Responding to requests
|Name, depending on the method of submission of the request and preferred method of communication: e-mail postal address and/or telephone number, other information provided in free form
|Legitimate interest* to respond to requests
|Website analysis and performance improvement, making suggestions
|See list of cookies
|See list of cookies
* – when we process data on the basis of legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing, in which case it will be examined whose interests prevail in a specific situation;
** – we inform you that you can revoke the given consent at any time by contacting e-mail. Mr. firstname.lastname@example.org , and you can withdraw your consent to cookies by clicking “Clear Cookies” in your browser settings.
You must provide personal data if you wish to submit a request, otherwise we will not be able to respond to the request.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We will disclose your information to the following entities:
- Companies that provide services at our request, such as IT service providers, delivery services, other service providers we need: consultants, auditors, lawyers, etc. These companies are limited in their ability to use your information; they may not use this information for purposes other than providing services to us;
- To other parties when required by law or necessary to protect our interests.
Cases in which we may disclose your information to other parties:
- In order to comply with the law or in response to a mandatory legal process (such as obtaining a lawful warrant or search warrant or other court order);
- To confirm the legality of your actions;
- To protect the Data Controller or the rights, property or security thereof;
- We may disclose/transfer your information to a third party in the event of company reorganization, separation, sale, transfer, lease of business or part of it, as well as business as an asset contribution to another legal entity or bankruptcy;
- In other cases where there is a legal basis (such as your consent or request, a third party’s legitimate interest, etc.).
What do we do to protect your information?
We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect for the purpose of providing the content/services. However, please remember that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Your rights and the procedure for their implementation
The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
We provide information about the processing of your personal data before data collection or during data collection by presenting this PP.
- Get to know your data and how it is processed (right to access);
You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. If we process your personal data, you have the right to get acquainted with the processed personal data and information about the purposes of their processing, categories of personal data, recipients of data, storage periods, etc.
- Demand correction or, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, supplement incomplete personal data of a person (right to correction);
You have the right to demand that we correct inaccurate personal data relating to you and, taking into account the purposes of processing, to supplement your incomplete personal data.
- Request deletion of your data (right to be forgotten);
In the case of Art. 17 of the GDPR for the stated reasons, you have the right to demand the deletion of processed personal data.
- Has the right to demand that the Personal Data Controller restricts the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction);
In the cases referred to in Article 18, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
When personal data is processed by automated means and this is technically possible, you can request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller in a commonly used and computer-readable format.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
You have the right to object when personal data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 GDPR. 1 d. e or f, including profiling based on those provisions. You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as it relates to direct marketing.
- The right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
If you believe that when processing your personal data, we violate the GDPR or other legal acts regulating data processing, you have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose headquarters are at L. Sapiegos st. 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, https://vdai.lrv.lt/ . However, we recommend that you contact us first before submitting a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate – we will try to resolve the situation.
To exercise your rights, contact e-mail mail email@example.com. We will determine your identity and process your request. We would like to inform you that we will respond to you within a month at the latest, which actions we have taken regarding the received request.
The data controller may not create the conditions for the data subjects to exercise the rights listed above, when, in cases provided by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, violations of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Third-party websites, services and products on our website
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party banners, links to their websites and services over which the Data Controller has no control. The data controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You should be careful and read the privacy policies of the third-party websites and services you use.
If you notice an error, a security hole on our website or have any other questions, please contact us in one of the ways that are convenient for you:
By mail: “Summit nord MB” Skirgiškių st. 111, Bratoniškės, LT-15143 Vilnius district.
Data protection officer e-mail Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on the website in 2022. December 01